Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



The Two Little Indians (sorry that you can't see their feathers in the back)



My Little Turkey


Our family has many reasons to be thankful this Thanksgiving compared to previous years. Like my mom has always said to me if you don't have your health you don't have nothing, which is very true. I'm so thankful for all my family and friends who have helped us deal with what we never saw coming 3 1/2 months ago. Life definitely means so much more now then it did then, which it should not come to getting a serious illness to make one realize that, not that I have always taken life for granted, but I just cherish it a little more now. I'm so thankful for modern medicine and what it has done for me to get rid of this cancer and I pray that it will stay away. I'm very blessed to have a family who has been there for us when we needed them to help out with the kids, housework, and just being there to listen and reassure that everything will get better, I'm just taking a little detour in my life right now. I'm also thankful for both Bryan and I to have employment at places that care and and appreciate all the support they have given us, that's including all of you at Coborn's in Milaca. I hope you all have had a great Thanksgiving and thank you to all who are reading this and all the support you have given our family in one way or another.

7 comments:

Aunt Brenda said...

Dearest Nicole,
You are such an inspiration to so many. We all have to remember what the meaning of Thanksgiving is. You are definately at the top of our list. Stay strong - we love you.
Love ya,
Aunt Brenda

CammyT said...

Hi Nicole,
Happy Thanksging. It is so great to hear that you are getting better eveyday. Thank God for medical technology and advancements. You have a wonderful, beautiful family. I'm so glad to hear of your progress, and that you are kicking some cancer butt. God Bless you and your family. With Love, Cammy (Hefner) Trierweiler

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU NICOLE AND YOUR FAMILY......We are so glad to hear that your markers are getting smaller and smaller.That is such wonderful news.Our family is so thankful for all your progress these past months,you are in our prayers always.The pictures of the boys are adorable!You are truely one remarkable little lady,Keep up the good work and progress.....Kicking Cancer's butt!!!!!!!!Take care and God bless you and your family. Crotty & Doris

Anonymous said...

Very handsome kiddos you have there!!! Beautiful inside and out just like their parents.
Love you and think of you often
Auntie Sandy

Aunt Brenda said...

HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY, NICOLE! I HOPE YOU HAVE A HUGE CELEBRATION. WE LOVE YOU!
LOVE,
AUNT BRENDA

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCO!!!!!!!

Love ya,
Currys

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to CoCo (Medium pitch)
Happy Birthday to CoCo (Medium pitch)
Happy Birthday to CoCO( higher pitch)
Only 1 day too late! (lower pitch)


Most people are 29 for about 4 or 5 years so get used to it.

Uncle Dave - Best Kid 2008