Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's.......


Brock as SUPERMAN and Griffin as a lion.



My Sweet Griffin


Feeling a little better today then yesterday. Still feel a little weak, achy and trying to gain back an appetite. Am I complaining too much? Smells are really getting to me this time around. I think that they bother me more now then when I was pregnant. Dairy Queen shakes seem to do the trick, not the healthiest, but they taste GOOD! Hoping to have enough strength to go to work tomorrow, but we will play it by ear.

My mom left this afternoon, she should have a good trip home with the weather being so nice. Brock and Griffin enjoyed their time with Grandma Linny. She took Brock to the park a couple of times this weekend to wear him out, but he still had energy to spare, imagine that. I sat outside with Griffin today for awhile to enjoy the fresh air, knowing these nice days won't stay around for long. Hope you all enjoy the pictures, included one with the boys and I that was taken a couple of weeks ago, we will try to get a better one sometime soon.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys are quite handsome I must say!! You look so good Coco in the phote with the pink bandana. Grandma Linny was in Jackson when I started talking to her, she's sure a good Mommy and worries like one too. Love her, love you and your guys. Dairy queen was always my fix when I felt pukey, course that was with pregnancy. No you are not complaining, you are telling it like it is. Playing it by ear to go back to work is a good idea and I'm sure everytime you have chemo will be different afterwards depending on everything going one. You are always in my thoughts and I know you are strong and positive. Hope to see you sometime soon.
Auntie Sandy

Anonymous said...

Was really good to see the pictures,your boys are like little dolls, so so precious.Nicole you sure look alot like your mom.Keep your chin up things will get better and keep the faith.God is watching over you.Take care and god bless. love Crotty & Doris

Aunt Brenda said...

Dearest Nicole,
How precious. It doesn't seem that long ago that Brock was wearing the little lion costume. Beautiful picture of you and the boys. You never were one to complain and now is a time you have every right to complain and I have not heard much complaining. You continue to amaze me. Stay strong. We love you and pray for you everyday.
Love ya,
Aunt Brenda

Stacie said...

The boys look so adorable! The picture of the three of you is really cute, too. Hope you are feeling better today.

Talk soon,
Stacie

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole. You don't complain enough. You're making this look way easier than it probably is because you rarely complain. Four down and two to go. You're on the home stretch. Hope to see you soon. Love your pictures. Thanks for sharing them. Love You
Mom & John