Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thank You


Hi everyone, I'm finally getting on here to write you all a message, first of all I want to thank my wonderful sister-in-law Stacie, although I'm going to claim her as my sister because she has all the qualities that I would want in a sister if I could choose one, for setting up this wonderful blog. This is such an awesome way to communicate and let everyone know what is going on. Her entries are much better then what I would write, so I will let her keep updating it, if she doesn't mind and I will chime in every now and then. I want to thank you all for the support, prayers, and love you are sending. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family and friends that are standing by me to fight the greatest fight that I will ever have to face in my life. The comments that you all are posting are great and they encourage me everyday especially when I am having a down moment, which are getting fewer and fewer day by day.

Life seems to be getting back to normal in some ways. This week I have had more energy to do everyday housework and errands, but still getting some rest here and there, when the boys let me. Griffin is waking up about 3 times during the night, which I don't think is bad for being 3 weeks old. I am starting to get used to that again, it is funny how you forget about the little things when you have another baby, but they grow up so fast, so I am cherishing every moment of it. Brock is such a great big brother, he is always letting me know when Griffin is upset and helps me out when I need him, although he has his moments. Bryan continues to be the greatest husband a wife could ever have. He is so positive and I don't think that there is household task that he can't do. I know that he is overwhelmed at times, but he doesn't complain. Last, but not least I want to thank our parents for helping us out the last 3 weeks not only with the boys, but also for the support and conversations. We appreciate everything that everyone has done for us and keep the prayers coming.
Love Bryan, Nicole, Brock and Griffin


I am including a family picture of us that we had taken this weekend, it's not the greatest, but I wanted to get one last picture of us before I lose my hair, Bryan and I keep joking that we will soon look like the conehead family, minus the coneheads, we hope LOL!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole,

I think the picture is great and it was great to hear from you. I am very glad to hear all the positive remarks. Hang tough and see you soon.

Love,
Tami Provost
USWS

Anonymous said...

Nicole,

What a sweet family you are. So glad to hear you have some energy, i think of you often and pray for you always and your family. The support you have through your family and friends is awesome, lean on them and our Heavenly father. Fight like you have never fought before, you can kick some cancer butt.
I sent your blog to a friend of mine in California who is training for the 3-day breast cancer walk in San Diego in November, she told me she will be walking for you.
Keep up the fight girl!!!

Thinking of you and always praying for you,
Kristal Jensen

Anonymous said...

Nicole,
What a beautiful family you have. Glad you are doing better. We are all thinking of you and praying for you daily. Hang in there and know things are going to turn out well for you. God Bless and keep on smiling.
Val Doten
USWS